What Information We Gather
We want to provide you with a smooth customised experience while using our online services. If you register your details with us or purchase any of our products we will ask for data about you so that we can process your orders or supply you with information you may find helpful. Here is a list of situations in which we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the ttime posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, to provide you with the best possible personalised online experience and for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual unless they register with our site.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to us, our system will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to our site. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use our site during future visits. This helps us to keep our site fresh and interesting to the majority of our visitors. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our site.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at:
EPI-3 Healthcare GmbH
D-60322 Frankfurt a.M.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of 10 € to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Data Protection Act 1998
We are fully registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and ensure we comply with all protection the Act affords you. Further information on the Act is on the internet at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/data-protection-bill-information-commissioner-and-enforcement
EPI-3 Healthcare GmbH
D-60322 Frankfurt a.M.